Discover the Liz Earle shopping experience at our Leeds store, recently awarded 'Newcomer of the Year' at the Leeds Retail Awards 2011.
Designed to offer you a haven of tranquility from the outside world, it replicates our serene home on the Isle of Wight, with beautiful pebbles, natural stone flooring, aged cedar shingle walls and a stunning botanical staircase.
You will be treated to personalised skincare advice from our knowledgeable team of experts, you can brush up on your beauty expertise in the library area or spend time at the ingredients bar to learn more about the botanicals used in the products.
For those who know exactly what they're looking for, there is a dedicated quickshop area stocking the whole range, from skin soothing moisturisers to energising body treatments and of course, our cult classic multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.
We'd love to welcome you, so if you're in the area do visit us to discover more about Britain's best kept beauty secret.
Visit us in store and enjoy*
- Liz Earle skincare consultations - including a full demonstration on how to get the very best results from our products.
- Liz Earle Colour consultations - enjoy expert advice on choosing the right shades for you including professional application tips.
- Hand and arm massage - enjoy a relaxing massage with our botanical hand and bodycare.
- Cake Friday - a weekly ritual at Liz Earle. Every Friday from 2.00pm, join us in-store and chat with our friendly team as they serve tea and cake.
* Due to high demand, we recommend pre-booking skincare and colour consultations and hand and arm massages. Call +44 (0)1132 885940.
How to find us
- Monday - Tuesday:
- 9.30am - 6.00pm
- 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Thursday - Saturday:
- 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Sunday and bank holidays:*
- 11.00am - 5.00pm
* Closed Easter Sunday.
Cash, Delta, Electron, MasterCard, Solo, Visa and American Express.