Superskin™ Concentrate For Night
Naturally active ingredients
- Hazelnut Oil (Corylus avellana)
- In folklore the hazel tree is considered to have magical powers. The tree is valued for its wood, twigs and nuts. Hazelnut oil is made from pressed hazelnut kernels. This light oil is used in aromatherapy massage and is said to be easily absorbed by the skin leaving it soft and smooth.
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia)
- This comforting, calming oil has been widely used since the late 16th Century. More recently research has shown the benefits of this versatile oil to help induce a restful night’s sleep. We use a high altitude lavender from the Mount Ventoux area of France for its wonderful calming aroma.
- Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus aurantium v. amara)
- Also known as bitter orange oil, this floral scented oil comes from orange blossoms and is widely used in eau de cologne and perfume. Neroli oil has uplifting and restorative properties. For this reason aromatherapists use it to help treat depression, anxiety and insomnia.
- Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima)
- The flesh of the avocado contains nearly 50% plant oil. Highly nutritious, it is a good source of vitamin E, magnesium and linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid and leaves the skin smooth and soft.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- This antioxidant helps protect skin against free radical damage caused by pollution and the sun’s radiation. We only use premium natural source vitamin E which is up to three times more potent than the synthetic variety.
- Rosehip Oil (Rosa rubiginosa)
- This oil is produced from the seeds contained within striking red rosehips. Considered a luxurious oil rosehip seed oil is a good source of essential fatty acids which help lock moisture onto the skin.
- Argan Oil (Argania spinosa)
- Known as the ‘Gold of Morocco’ this rich, smoothing emollient is extracted from the fruit of the argan tree and has been used for centuries by Moroccan women to help moisturise and revitalise the skin. Argan oil is naturally rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps protect the skin.
- Chamomile Essential Oil/Extract (Anthemis nobilis)
- This herb takes its name from the Greek kamai (ground) and melon (apple) because of the sweet apple-like fragrance it releases when trodden on. The essential oil is considered a gentle oil by aromatherapists and medical herbalists have used chamomile for soothing the skin for centuries.
Full ingredients list
At Liz Earle, high performance, quality and safe ingredients are our priority.
The ingredients in this product are:
Corylus avellana (hazel) seed oil, Rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil, Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Linalool, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Farnesol.
Please take a moment to read our ingredients philosophy.